John Appiah is an entrepreneur, human capital development specialist, and youth empowerment enthusiast. He holds a Master of Arts Degree in Communication Studies and a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and Sociology all from the University of Ghana, Legon. He is a Fellow with the Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI) Regional Leadership Center (RLC) West Africa.
Apart from being the managing director of Koforidua Clinic, John Appiah Jnr is also the CEO of
A-League Consult which is an independent human capital development training provider based in Ghana.
He is the co-founder and president of the Africa Chamber For Youth Development which is a youth development hub that has the overall goal of being the one-stop chamber where youth leaders in Ghana and throughout Africa undergo training, capacity building, and skills enhancement.
In 2018, John Appiah was named by the Speakers’ Bureau of Africa as one of the Top 100 Influential Speakers in Ghana.
John has over 10 years of experience having worked in various high profile communication & leadership roles in organizations operating in Ghana including
- British High Commission (Communications Manager): Key Roles: Publicity and PR, Media Engagement, Government Relations, Stakeholder Engagement
- Invest in Africa (Marketing Manager): Key Roles: Marketing & Sales, Business Development, Stakeholder Engagement, Government Relations
- INTU-IT Ghana (Head of Customer Service): Key Roles: Customer Service Engagement, Sales Lead Generation, Training of Staff in Customer Service Delivery
- Joy FM(Producer): Key Roles: Producer for the Super Morning Show and News File (all current affairs programs), Project Coordinator CSR Intervention (Joy READ100)
- TV3(Presenter and Anchor): Key Roles: Presenter and Anchor for New Day Breakfast Show (Current Affairs Program)
He is the board chairman for the Days For Girls International Ghana operation and serves as a board member for other organizations.